The Florida Alliance for Healthcare Value has assembled the following COVID-19 resources to assist employers. If you would like to add material to this list, please email our President & CEO Karen van Caulil.
The Addiction and COVID-19 ConnectionAddiction Center
How to Deal with Anxiety
Value-Based Insurance Design and the COVID-19 Pandemic
Center for Value-Based Insurance Design (V-BID)
Evive.care provides a search tool for people to enter their state and county, and with one click, view a list of nearby COVID-19 testing centers. Each result has key details listed with it, including address, phone number, location type, cost and instructions to make an appointment.
Florida Blue and New Directions Behavioral Health
Florida Blue and New Directions Behavioral Health have teamed up to offer a hotline to help Floridians deal with their anxiety over the COVID-19 crisis. Specially trained behavioral health counselors answer the phone 24 hours a day and offer assistance in both English and Spanish. To receive assistance, please call 833-848-1762.
U.S. Short-Term Disability (STD) and Sick Leave Cost Projections for Employee COVID-19 Cases
Integrated Benefits Institute (IBI)
COVID-19 Resource and Information Guide
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
Novo Nordisk Resources:
Optum Emotional Support Help Line at 1-866-342-6892 is free of charge and available to anyone. Caring professionals will connect people to resources, and it is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Community Resources to Help Students and Employees
Tips For Social Distancing, Quarantine, And Isolation During An Infectious Disease Outbreak
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions Resources
- COVID-19 And Immunizations
- COVID-19: The Importance of Shared Decision-Making
- High-Value Preventative Care During COVID-19
- One-Stop Common Sense Safety Guide – COVID-19
- One-Stop Common Sense Safety Guide – COVID-19 (Spanish version)
- Employer Town Hall on COVID-19: Addressing Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Employer Town Hall on COVID-19: Benefits and Policy Directions with Pulse Survey Results
- Employer Town Hall on COVID-19: Considering Social Determinants of Health in the Context of COVID-19
- Choosing Wisely in the Face of COVID-19 for Employers
- Click here to get more COVID-19 resources from the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions