We know that securing affordable, quality health care is a primary need of employers and employees alike. Our members work collaboratively to accelerate healthcare value by addressing current marketplace challenges, developing innovative solutions, and driving the change they want to see in Florida.
Florida Alliance for Healthcare Value members gain:
Education and Leadership
A trusted resource for identifying healthcare changes, navigating challenges, improving quality, and containing costs
A forum for networking with peers and identifying best practices
A “first stop” knowledge base for the latest industry data, trends, and benefits strategies
A unified advocate for transparency and accountability from healthcare providers and third-party administrators
Access and Influence
An amplified voice and seat at the table to improve quality and value
Who Do We Serve?
Our various membership encompasses:
- Florida-based public and private sector employers
- National and international employers
- National health plans
- Third-party administrators
- Pharmacy benefit managers
- Benefits consultants
- Trade associations
- Health systems
- Physician groups
- Healthcare innovators
Our Membership Categories
If you are an employer with employees in Florida and no more than 25 percent of your revenue comes from healthcare operations, we invite you to become an Employer Member. Benefits include:
- The latest industry data and guidance from elite programs such as The Leapfrog Group, Integrated Benefits Institute, and Catalyst for Payment Reform as well as access to Florida Alliance for Healthcare Value research project outcomes
- Free attendance at industry-leading professional development and educational events throughout the year, including our Annual Conference and Disney’s “Best of the Best”
- Access to members-only resources on topics such as Alternative Payment Models, Mental Health and Wellbeing, Pain Management, Specialty Pharmacy, and Managing Cancer in the Workplace
- Participation in local, regional, state, and national healthcare quality and cost improvement demonstration projects and initiatives, including value-based delivery of care and payment reform programs
- Detailed patient safety and quality reports for all the hospitals/healthcare systems in your markets, produced twice a year
- A free subscription to the Florida Alliance for Healthcare Value’s quarterly newsletter, featuring information on our activities and educational programming as well as valuable national news, tools and resources for employer health and well-being efforts
- Networking opportunities with other employers across the state
- Participation in work groups that track national and local innovations in health care and health benefits
Membership dues for Employer Members are determined by a sliding-fee scale, ranging from $500 – $10,000 per year based on the number of Florida-based employees.
Interested in joining us? Complete our Employer Member inquiry form.
If you are an organization involved in the provision of health care (i.e., healthcare innovators, physicians, hospitals, health plans, third-party administrators, benefits consultants, pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers), we invite you to join us as an Affiliate Member. Benefits include:
- Access to Florida Alliance for Healthcare Value staff and employer members
- Participation in leading-edge programs and projects
- Free entrance to many of our educational events and reduced registration to our Annual Conference
- Participation or sponsorship with participation on organizational committees and task forces
- Inclusion on our website and other communications and marketing materials
- First option to participate as a sponsor for our projects and events
Annual membership dues for Affiliate Members are $2,500.
Interested in joining us? Complete an Affiliate Member application.
Healthcare Advisory Council
Our Healthcare Advisory Council is a select, invitation-only group of healthcare providers, healthcare systems, and insurance carriers that have made a major commitment to improve the state of health care in Florida. This group acts as an organizational sounding board and topic authority to our Board of Directors and Employer members.
- Advisory Council members meet regularly with the Florida Alliance for Healthcare Value staff, Board and Employer members on strategic and operational issues as well as priorities determined each year by the Board.
- Advisory Council members have access to special Florida Alliance for Healthcare Value research project outcomes along with free attendance to industry-leading professional development events throughout the year.
What Our Members Say:
Dr. Ray Bowman, CHRO and SVP for Talent and Team Development
Ashley Bacot, Director of Risk Management
Beth Curran, Senior Director, Risk Management