WASHINGTON – June 30, 2022 – The National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions announced its slate of new officers for the Board of Governors at its 2022 Leadership Summits held June 27-28 in Detroit. Officers are elected by their board peers based on proven leadership and commitment to the National Alliance, as well as their efforts to advance and strengthen value-based purchasing strategies.
Chris Syverson, Chief Executive Officer, Nevada Business Group on Health, was named Chair; Bret Jackson, President, the Economic Alliance for Michigan, is Vice Chair; Peter Hayes, President and CEO, Healthcare Purchaser Alliance of Maine, is Secretary/Treasurer; and Representatives are Jenny Goins, President and CEO, Kentuckiana Health Collaborative, and Gaye Fortner, President and CEO, HealthCare 21 Business Coalition.
- Al Charbonneau, Executive Director, Rhode Island Business Group on Health
- Randa Deaton, Vice President Purchaser Engagement, Purchaser Business Group on Health
- Cheryl Larson, President and CEO, Midwest Business Group on Health
- Bob McCollins, Managing Director, Employers’ Advanced Cooperative on Healthcare
- Jon Rankin, President and CEO, North Carolina Business Group on Health
- Gloria Sachdev, PharmD, President and CEO, Employers’ Forum of Indiana
- Karen van Caulil, PhD, President and CEO, Florida Alliance for Healthcare Value