The Health Care (R)Evolution
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
On Tuesday, April 10, 2018, the Florida Alliance for Healthcare Value (formerly the Florida Health Care Coalition) hosted its 25th Annual Conference, “The Health Care (R)Evolution,” at the Rosen Conference Centre in Orlando, Florida. The 2018 Conference featured nationally recognized faculty of high-level health care professionals who shared their expertise in employer-sponsored health insurance design, pharmacy benefit management, population health informatics and digital health.
Employers are leading the revolution to change how health care is delivered and paid for through innovative program design. This year’s sessions educated participants about how to evolve their benefit design and health care offerings to maximize each dollar spent and improve the health of their workforce.
- Blue Shield California’s Deployment of Bundles Payments in the Commercial Market: Results and Applicaitons for Self-Funded Employers
- Changing the Prescription Coverage Industry
- Digital Therapeutics: Hitting the Sweet Spot in Diabetes
- How Employers Can Drive Advances in Price Transparency
- Inclusion as a Business Strategy
- Interprofessional Collaboration: A Series on Teams and Leadership for Value Based Care
- Optimizing Your Health Benefits Design: Striking a Balance Between Health Care Investment and Value for Specialty Drug Coverage